Deck Professor Cosmos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest take on prophecy.

2 posters

Go down

Latest take on prophecy. Empty Latest take on prophecy.

Post by Zaden Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:05 pm

Heres the list of my most current prophecy deck and why i run some of what i do.

Monsters - 18
High Priestess of Prophecy - 2 - boss monster, decent stats and an ability to pop any card by banishing books in the grave.
Endymion the master Magician - 1 - when i get a 3rd ill replace this guy with a priestess.
Spellbook Magician of Prophecy - 3 - He searches out just about every spellbook card in the deck and allows me to set up my combos for next turn.
Temperance of Prophecy - 2 - almost always a free boss monster as long as he doesnt get veilered.
Justice of Prophecy - 1 - another set up card, opening with her almost guarantees me a high priestess play next turn.
Stoic of prophecy - 1 - im debating on taking him out but he does allow me to get certain combo pieces early on, but hes often dead late game.
Breaker the Magical Warrior - 3 - hes a great choice to bait out backrow cards like bottomless and if i have spellbook wisdom in my hand i can potentially clear my opponents whole backrow in one turn.
Effect Veiler - 2 - I was running 3 of this card but decided to cut it down to 2 and i feel like its improved the decks overall consistency.
Tragoedia - 2 - OTK stopper and i usually have a decent hand size so hes usually a pretty big beater.
Copycat - 1 - nice tech card, can help me crash into problem cards and with book of power he can just run over anything.

Spell Cards - 20
The Grand Spellbook Tower - 2 - extra draws per turn or a free summon, one of the better field cards in the game right now imo.
Spellbook of Secrets - 3 - it searches out almost any spell and even spellbook magician, if you dont run 3 your doing it wrong.
Spellbook of Wisdom - 3 - Since i run few traps you need all the protection you can get plus its recyclable with tower or fodder for priestess.
Spellbook of Power - 3 - a hefty attack boost and maybe a search, some people like to run 2 but i prefer 3
Spellbook of Life - 2 - its an extra monster reborn that can potentially set up some interesting synchro or xyz plays
Spellbook Star Hall - 1 - Can easily stack up a ton of counters on it to give your monsters a significant boost to atk, and potentially a free search if destroyed.
Spellbook of Eternity - 1 - recycles books banished by priestess and Fate, ive considered running 2 but i think 1 is good for now.
Spellbook of Fate - 1 - This card can do anything, return set spells/traps, book of moon, banish a monster. theres almost no situation that this card cant help in to some degree.
Heavy Storm - 1 - Its heavy storm....
Dark Hole - 1 - its dark hole....
Monster Reborn - 1 - you see where im going with this
Magical Dimension - 1 - Tribute a magician and summon endymion of priestess AND destroy a card, pretty good card at 1

Traps - 2
Torrential Tribute - 2 - Mainly an OTK stopper to buy me an extra turn or two

Extra Deck - 15 - cards are all really user preference
Slacker Magician - 1
Shining Elf - 1
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu - 1
Acid Golem - 1
Wind-Up Zenmaines - 1
GaGaGa Cowboy - 1
Maestroke - 1
Photon Papillo - 1
Hierophant of Prophecy - 1
T.G. Hyper Librarian - 1
Tempest Magician - 1
Black Rose Dragon - 1
Arcanite Magician - 1
Crimson Blader - 1
Scrap Dragon - 1

Side deck is still being worked on so i wont put that up quite yet. post what you think of it or some changes you think may benefit it.

Zaden

Back to top Go down

Latest take on prophecy. Empty Re: Latest take on prophecy.

Post by Admin Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Seems really good man, i definatley like the tech of endymion. he was always one of my favorite Spellcasters. I always looked at him as DMOC in a new form haha.

Admin
Admin

https://deckprofessorcosmos.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum